- Petals Flower School launched in 2008, and continues to flourish. We offer two regular classes;
Learn how to create a hand-tied bouquet: £40 for a 2-hour class. We provide £40 worth of flowers and show you how to arrange them into a beautiful hand-tied bouquet to take away. Our time and teaching is free, you’re only paying for the flowers! (Bloomin’ good value, we like to think!)
Learn how to create a Christmas Wreath: £45 for a 2 hour class during the festive season. We provide £45 worth of pre-made foliage and festive materials and show you how to create a wreath you’ll be proud to hang on your door or give as a gift. Again, our time and teaching is free, you’re only paying for the materials!
- Our flower workshops are fun, sociable and informative. They’re a great way to get together with up to 10 friends but many people also come alone. They also make a lovely gift.
- During evening classes, participants are welcome to make a night of it and bring a bottle of wine.
- Classes are held regularly on Friday mornings. We meet for a cuppa at 9.45am and start at 10am. Or join us for one of our Thursday evening classes for a cuppa at 7.45pm, starting at 8pm.
- Classes are held in our dedicated Flower School opposite the Flower Shop in Berkhamsted and last approximately 2 hours.
- Please telephone 01442 878583 to find out when our next class is and to book, or use our Contact form by clicking here.
- Payment is required when booking and is non-refundable. Tickets are issued on booking.