Welcoming the Queen to Berkhamsted, May 2016.
- It’s been an exciting few years for Petals! In 2016 the Queen visited Berkhamsted to join Berkhamsted School for their 475th anniversary celebrations. Petals were invited to create a posy for the Queen as a gift, and floral decorations for the event.
- 2017 is another special year; it marks 25 years since we launched the Petals brand with the opening of our first shop in Thame, Oxfordshire. Our second shop in Berkhamsted was established in 2004.
- Business has continued to blossom with the introduction of a dedicated Wedding Flowers Room where we prepare all our special event flowers.
- The Petals Flower School is also growing with regular hand-tied bouquet and wreath making classes.
- Petals specialise in creating beautiful floral designs for any occasion, from simple bouquets to show-stopping centre pieces. Our florists can translate any vision into flowers; let your imagination run wild!
- Whatever your flower needs, our experienced florists are here to help. After all, if we’re good enough for the Queen…